24 Hours in Lisbon
We see you have just arrived in Lisbon and we guess you might feel a bit lost, but don’t worry. Join us and In a few hours you will get to know part of the historical centre of this beautiful city.
In this trip you’ll get the chance to visit:
- The best lookout points of Lisbon - Lisbon's beautifully scenic waterfront location on a series of hills seduces anyone into pausing for contemplation. There are several terraces which stand as viewpoints where tourists and locals all gather for a break, and they are an essential part of the Lisbon experience.
- Castelo de São Jorge – This place was first built in the 6th century. Over a millennium-old and still Lisbon’s most splendid sight: Spectacularly site on the city’s tallest hill, Castelo de São Jorge offers a breathtaking view over Lisbon.
- Two of the oldest neighbourhoods of Lisbon:
Mouraria, where the first Portuguese Fado singer had live. You can also try the Ginginha, a typical Portuguese liquor.
Alfama, quaint medieval district is the oldest neighbourhood in Europe after El Pópulo in Cadiz. It’s like a small village, standing as a time capsule to the years before Lisbon was destroyed by the 1755 earthquake.
- Chiado – Lisbon’s most elegant and trendiest neighbourhood, is where everyone meets for coffee, shopping, or before dinner and a night out in neighboring Bairro Alto. It's a neighborhood that flashes back to the late 19th and early 20th centuries, the "Belle Époque". It's also the neighborhood of theaters, of charming old bookshops and major international brands, giving it a lively cosmopolitan ambience at any time of the day.
- Príncipe Real – This attractive neighbourhood extends north of Bairro Alto. It’s essentially a residential district, filled with gardens, a couple of city’s most tranquil squares, and colourful mansions.
- End our tour day on Park, a rooftop with one of the best views of Lisbon over the city, the river, and the bell towers of Santa Catarina Church. There you’ll enjoy a sunset listening lounge music and a great atmosphere!
- Lunch at the Castle.
- Each takes his knapsack, to do a picnic together.
Join us and come get to know Lisbon! Our tour ends with a dinner, even if you didn't go to the tour you may sign up for the dinner. Sign up until Wednesday!!
Criado em iCagenda